Keiya’s EDC (Every Day Carry)
This picture depicts everything that I stuff into the 5.11 RUSH Delivery Mike messenger bag that I drag to work and wherever. I like pockets and this bag has many pockets. Many many pockets. In reality, when I’m not going to work or anywhere that involves sitting around all day, an important meeting, and what not, I will take a normal purse instead with the “Pocket and/or purse” items. Not pictured: Tissue packet, 4GB encrypted thumb drive, alcohol based hand spray, hair band things, tampons, contact case and small bottle of wetting solution (if I am wearing contacts that day). All items are listed from to bottom, left to right.
Pocket and/or purse
Keys are kept in the left pocket, phone in the right pocket, everything else gets shoved into a purse. If I am, running out to grab a sandwich at lunch or something like that I will go sans bag/purse and take my phone, wallet, and keys ala man style.
- iPhone 5 with Magpul Bump case.
- Keys: iNova XS Flashlight & Leatherman Style PS
- Zipper wallet containing stuff that I don’t want to vanish into the black hole at the bottom of my bag (like for example, receipts that I need to hang on to) + cards that I seldom use but don’t want to leave at home. Keeping everything contained makes it easier to switch purses.
- Kershaw Leek pocket knife pilfered from Dave.
Going to work, going to be gone all day, etc items.
- Small Mokeskine notebook
- Zebra F-301 ballpoint pen
- Tactical Spork: I guess I can just leave it at work since its purpose is for eating lunch at work.
- Klipsch S4i earbuds
- iPhone cable and charger
- Lemon scented hand lotion
- Orange Trident chewing gum
- USB battery pack
- Foldable brush
- Mirror + powder
- Pillbox with a spare pair of contacts and things like Sudafed, allergy pills, Excedrin, etc
- A d20
Just because it fits and just in case I am going to be anywhere and have an overwhelming urge to read a book or bust out play Animal Crossing (I read at lunch and like picking up 3DS tags).
- 2nd Gen Kindle Paperwhite
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Leuchtturm 1917 Notebook: Diagrams and notes for ideas, meetings, and projects.